We are now accepting guest posts who can write useful articles to our readers. Your content must be relevant to supply chain management, logistics & distribution, purchase & procurement, entrepreneurship, manufacturing, business development, etc.
Guideline for post
There are certain things we would like you to keep in mind before starting your guest post for SCMWIZARD.
- Write unique content for SCMWIZARD that you haven’t published elsewhere (Plagiarism is not tolerated on this website, don’t try it) and is not the property of someone else.
- Article length should be at least 1000 words.
- Structure your posts into paragraphs with headings and subtitles (mostly use H2 and H3 tags).
- Don’t add more than 2 relevant and informative links (No affiliate links) and 2 links can’t be from the same site.
- Keep in mind that you will gain new readers and friends (interacting & replying to comments is a must!)
- We don’t publish author bio.
What you get
We are currently not providing any remuneration for guest bloggers but you will get the following:
- Web promotion and marketing for your article through different media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin…etc.
Send your article in attachment and provide your social profile link in the body directly via email: email@example.com
Please mention the subject of the email as “guest post: scmwizard: your name”