We are now accepting guest posts who can write useful articles to our readers. Your content must be relevant to supply chain management, logistics & distribution, purchase & procurement, entrepreneurship, manufacturing, business development, etc.
Guideline for post
There are certain things we would like you to keep in mind before starting your guest post for SCMWIZARD.
- Write unique content for SCMWIZARD that you haven’t published elsewhere (Plagiarism is not tolerated on this website, don’t try it) and is not the property of someone else.
- Article length should be at least 1000 words.
- Structure your posts into paragraphs with headings and subtitles (mostly use H2 and H3 tags).
- Don’t add more than 2 relevant and informative links (No affiliate links) and 2 links can’t be from the same site.
- Keep in mind that you will gain new readers and friends (interacting & replying to comments is a must!)
- We don’t publish author bio.
What you get
We are currently not providing any remuneration for guest bloggers but you will get the following:
- Web promotion and marketing for your article through different media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin…etc.
Send your topic/title by email for our review. After topic/title approval send us the article in MS word file directly via email:
Please mention the subject of the email as “guest post: scmwizard“